Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart, value-driven and efficient technologies for enhanced care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, Topcon Healthcare offers the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology. Topcon Healthcare Solution EMEA is part of Topcon Healthcare Corporation.
Topcon is in an exciting growth phase and looking for a motivated (Jr.) Integration Specialist for our data management solutions in our office in Kamppi, Helsinki.
As an Integration Specialist, your days consist of investigating, planning and deploying integrations to medical devices – either at our office or at the client’s site worldwide, mostly in Europe. You will work closely in our customer interface, both in projects and in customer support bringing technical expertise to customer projects. You will focus on creating a seamless workflow throughout 3rd party information systems and medical devices.
Topcon’s customer support will rely on you regarding technical issues, troubleshooting and problem-solving. You are responsible for technical documentation and will also work with our development team in generating ideas for the roadmap. We don’t expect you to be a seasoned professional yet – our expert team will train you well. Your passion for problem-solving, combined with your enthusiastic attitude, will get you far!
To succeed in this position, you have:
· An understanding of the healthcare sector
· Experience with Windows servers and workstations
· Strong (spoken and written) English skills to produce spotless technical documentation
· Enthusiastic approach and eagerness to learn new technologies
· Customer-oriented and self-driven attitude
· You live in Finland and can work at our Helsinki office
· Minimum 1-2 years of work experience
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. health technology)
· Readiness to travel in Finland and abroad
Seen as an advantage:
· DICOM and HL7 knowledge
· Knowledge of medical imaging or healthcare information systems
· Linux knowledge
· HTML or xml knowledge
· Finnish language skills
We offer you:
· 15 colleagues at Helsinki office in Kamppi, about 40 colleagues altogether at THS EMEA
· Support and guidance when needed, but freedom to operate independently
· A unique chance to gain international experience in the healthcare sector
· Possibility to define and develop our ways of working in your responsibility areas
Applications close on 4th September. Please act fast as we are already interviewing for this position and may close it before end date should we find the right person.