Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart, value-driven and efficient technologies for enhanced care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, Topcon Healthcare offers the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology.
Topcon Healthcare Solutions EMEA is part of Topcon Corporation. It specializes in providing modern software solutions to eye care (e.g. optical stores, eye clinics). Its main target is to provide the whole workflow from the clinical device connection to archiving and telemedicine. Its solutions have been designed in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals to offer excellent usability and performance. Our customers are optical retailers, clinics and hospitals.
At Topcon, we have a great spirit of doing things. You may still sense the enthusiasm and can-do attitude of a startup company while our global parent company brings stability and supports our product development and growth. We are a team of over 60 professionals In Finland.
What we offer:
- Good salary together with benefits such as lunch benefit, sports & culture vouchers and a leisure-time insurance
- A valued and important role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Career development – a chance to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Great workplace with a start-up atmosphere – we consistently score very well in our employee surveys
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Chance to work with products that truly improve the quality of life for people across the globe
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for enthusiastic and motivated test engineers to join our HQ in the downtown of Oulu. In your work, you will be testing and controlling the quality of the next generation eyecare software solutions together with a team of dedicated professionals.
Test engineers with different levels of experience can apply for the position. However, the best match would be proficient in the following skills:
- Agile software process experience
- Robot Framework, Selenium, Python
- Rest API testing
- Test case management and issue testing
- Good team working skills and “can do” attitude
- Finnish language skills are required due to the documentation being only in Finnish. We also expect good English skills, as our official company language is English.
We look forward to hearing from you!