Qt Company’s engineers work on the Qt framework, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many different platforms. In your daily work you will be surrounded by a team of world class experts, and you will have the opportunity to broaden and deepen your knowledge about all aspects of software development.
In this role you will be focusing on making Qt Device Creation quality even better on new embedded platforms. You are quality driven, like finding problems, understand how software interacts with embedded platforms and the operating systems concepts are familiar to you. The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- OS experience in some of the following: Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Yocto, QNX, Integrity, VxWorks.
- One to three years programming experience in Python and some experience from C++, C, QML.
- Familiar with CI, automated & manual testing and test systems development.
- Curious and creative by nature, but also capable of repeating routines.
- Suitable education, e.g. MSc or BSc in SW engineering.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Good collaboration skills when working with colleagues and the Qt community.
We value following skills:
- Hands-on experience on Squish, or similar automated GUI testing, from use to development.
- Hands-on experience on Jenkins, or similar CI system, from basic use to detail configuration.
- Experience in TestRail, or similar system, from case creation to automatic reports.
- Experience in JIRA, or similar, from ticker creation to planning.
- Experience in testing and debugging software to different embedded platforms and OS’s.
- Understanding of operating system concepts is a plus.
- Any experience from compilers (gcc, llvm..), build systems (cmake, ..) and tool chains is a plus.
- And most of all – you enjoy improving Qt from day to day – bit by bit.
Why join us?
We offer a highly international workplace, where you get to contribute to the cutting edge technology and product together with world class experts and world wide community.
Benefits (just to mention a few):
- Flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- Health insurance and dental care
- Lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone & subscription
- Ergonomic equipment
- Noise-cancel headphones
- Complimentary fruits and mineral water
Opportunity to conquer the world within core of one of the largest SW developer communities!
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working culture.
Would you like to be part of something cute at Qt?