We are looking for a Product Manager for our Harmony Referral System. The Harmony Referral System (Harmony RS) is a fully web-based software for data management and telemedicine. The system supports remote consultations, modern workflows and provides excellent usability.
Product Manager is responsible for product’s life cycle, its features and development. At THS, Product Manager is the #1 representative of the product globally both within Topcon corporation and towards the market. You track the overall market and understand business needs. You define the product strategy with the product strategy team. Together with Product management team you build the roadmap and make sure it’s executed according to plan. As a Product Manager, you are also the team leader to your product management team. You’re capable of making independent decisions in executing defined strategy and product vision. Product manager knows the optical and/or ophthalmic sector, healthcare processes and understands the standards in medical imaging. You’re able to travel frequently to our global customers, partners and tradeshows.
Your responsibilities are:
- Gather ideas and requirements from customer needs, technological innovations, sales, marketing and regulations by attending events and meeting our global customers
- Define business requirements and translate them into software requirements
- Create roadmap with product management team
- Align needs and requirements from different regions
- Manage the overall product management process and product documentation
- Team leader for the product management team
At THS, Product Manager is a key role – you work closely with every business function and report to Operations Director.
In order to succeed, here’s our basic requirements for this position:
- you live in Finland and can work at our Helsinki office (Kamppi)
- at least 10 years of work experience
- at least 5 years of product management experience in the software industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of relevant field
- Readiness to travel in Finland and abroad biweekly
- fluent/native-like English, Finnish is a plus
What we offer:
- 15 colleagues at Helsinki office in Kamppi, about 40 colleagues altogether at THS EMEA in Finland
- Support and guidance when needed, but freedom to operate independently
- Truly international landscape – you will work with our #1 product, with its global market
- Start-up atmosphere with established processes
- Possibility to define and develop our ways of working in your responsibility areas
- Opportunities for international career paths
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to hear from you!
We are accepting applications until 8th of January 2020, and will be interviewing on week 3 and 4.
When applying, please submit your resume with salary request and if possible, a cover letter.
Topcon is a comprehensive ophthalmic device manufacturer within the worldwide ophthalmic community. It introduced the world’s first commercial back-of-the-eye spectral domain (SD) and swept source (SS) optical coherence tomography (OCT) systems, which have driven innovation in eye-care. To become the leader in diagnostic software, Topcon has developed a new strategic division whose primary objective is to create world-class software solutions for the eye-care industry and beyond. Topcon Healthcare Solutions was started to enhance not only its hardware but also its software solutions. Our products enable the collection and visualization of a wide range of imaging and clinical data while providing quantitative and clinical analysis capabilities. Topcon’s market-leading, vendor neutral, #telemedicine and #datamanagement #software #TopconOptoflow makes the #medicalimaging process more efficient for #eyecare specialist