Do you need to recruit but don’t know where to start or how? Not enough good applicants in sight or you simply do not have enough time for recruitment?
If you are looking for skilled recruiters, look no further! We got an expert for you whether it is for finding and reaching the right expert for your open position, or building and nurturing your talent pool, and in general making sure your recruitment game is prepared for anything. In addition to filling positions, we are also experienced recruitment advisors and strategists. We can either support you or plan and lead recruitment and employer branding development projects.
Recruitment current state analysis and development plan
Successful recruitments are the key for your company’s success, right? Do you know how well your recruitment process works for today’s requirements? Do you want to be better and more efficient at recruiting than your competitor? Do you know what the talent (you want to attract) think of your company as an employer?
Neutral recruitment audit and analysis combined with targeted talent market interviews/survey is the basis for building a wholesome recruitment development plan. This is an excellent starting point for developing recruitment and employer branding in total. Our experienced strategists and advisors will partner up with you on this. More details from Sofia or Kaisa.
Our recruitment experts help you with:
- Recruitment assignment from start to finish
- Partial help (sourcing, selecting, interviewing, assessments)
- Managing all recruitment
- Recruitment process audit and development plan
- Supporting and training hiring managers in recruiting
- Building your own applicant database/talent network
- Building an impressive candidate experience
- Employer branding & talent market insights
- Gaining visibility within the target audience
- Recruitment tools and system dvelopment and implementation
- Recruitment metrics and reporting
- Advisor-support and training (e.g. process, interviewing, offer-stage) for recruiters and hiring managers
When you need to hire several people in a year, best approach is a continuous service model (part-time inhouse recruiter). For the best possible outcome, we have created a Resourcing as a Service-model, where you do not only get the efficient work of our dedicated professional recruiter, but also the tools for modern recruiting. Depending on your requirements, our consultant will work for you at least for one day per week searching, contacting, and interviewing suitable applicants and increasing your business’ visibility to the relevant talent audience.
More detailed content is always planned with you. RaaS is a flexible model: changes to the contract with 7 days’ notice.
Our clients sums up our service pretty nicely:
”Now that you’re taking care of recruitment, I can sleep well again”.
Let’s have a chat and see if we can be of help!